Comprehensive photo editor that uses classy visuals
Add plenty of effects to the pictures that you have on your device.
Aviary might sound like it's an app that deals with birds, but it's really an app that allows you to add stickers and other features to your pictures. After changing the look of your pictures, you can send them in messages or share them on social media sites. Some of the stickers and images that you add to your pictures have an option of changing the color, such as a blue or purple sunshine instead of one that is yellow. Many of the images with Aviary have a cartoon quality, making them a bit more fun to use than what you would find with traditional editing apps.
While using the app, you can change the brightness, contrast and other details of your pictures to give the best result possible. There are also tools for fading and creating other designs on the pictures so that they have a unique look. Text can also be added to give a short description of what is taking place in the image or what the people are saying or thinking.
- Simple to use
- Change several features, including colors
- Adjust the contrast and brightness
- Not a lot of frames
- Lacking a few details that other apps offer
Various bug fixes
If you enjoy using Aviary, please take a minute to leave us a nice review. It really helps!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.